|Experienced food technologist advising in food technology and product development
Providing consulting in various food related topics:
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry (Biochemistry of the Taste Sense), The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Teacher in a course of Food Chemistry and Analysis, in the Faculty of Agriculture, The Hebrew
University of Jerusalem.
- Food Technologist and Deputy to Production Manager, Pri-Tnuva Ltd. Rehovot, Israel - citrus and
- Product Developing Food Technologist, Solbar Hatzor Ltd. Ashdod, Israel, producers of soy protein
concentrate and extruded protein concentrate products.
- Research and Development Manager, Sunfrost Ltd. Israel, the largest processor of frozen vegetables
and ready-made foods in Israel.
- Consultant, Advising different companies in food technology, sensory analysis and taste panels.
- Improving manufactoring methods
- Optimal use of ingridients
- Improving existing products and developing new ones
- Vegetarian products: soy, tofu and vegetables
- Ready-made foods - meals, soups and sauces
- Formed and fried products
- Juices and jams
- Flavor systems for special products